6-axis industrial robot HORST900 - fruitcore robotics
The industrial robot HORST900 is characterized by hybrid kinematics based on several four-bar chains. Great mobility, optimum ratio of reach and payload are the advantages from which you benefit. Whether loading, assembling, bolting, palletizing, stacking and packaging, measuring, gauging or contactless testing - HORST900 is an expert for every application.
- 6-axis industrial robot HORST900
- Switch cabinet incl. complete safety control system
- Incl. Software horstFX and license
- Robot control panel incl. mounting bracket
- Simple entry into automation
- Useable in almost all industrial areas
- Uncomplicated connection to external machines
- Attractive price-performance ratio
- Short payback period
- Fast delivery
- On-site service
- Development, production and distribution in Germany
horstFXThe smart interface for HORST.
plug & play : Switch on and get started
< 30 min. for one application
High-resolution control panel with enabling switch and emergency stop
horstCONTROLThe powerful control for HORST.
Fieldbuses : Modbus/TCP Profinet
Web-Interface via HTTP : TCP/IP 100Mbit/s Ethernet
I/O connections : 20 digital inputs and 18 digital outputs, expandable
Safety-related interfaces (2 channels each): Emergency stop, safety stop, 4 safe configurable inputs, 6 configurable safe outputs